CPD Certificate in Professional Engineering - Level 9
Dates: 7th November & 2nd December 2016,
13th January, 17th February, 10th March & 8th April 2017
Location: Limerick Education Centre (LEC),
Time: 8:30 to 16:30
The CPD Certificate in Professional Engineering is a fully accredited programme by DIT at level 9 and is run over 6 months and includes 6 full training days (8:30 to 16:30).
The programme has been specifically designed to allow recent graduates to get to grips quicker with the professional standards expected of those working in engineering-led teams and organisations.
- Essential Skills of Future Professional (1 day)
- Introduction to programme and guide of LMS system
- From full Study to Workplace
- Learning How to Learn
- Collaboration and Team Work
- Stress Avoidance Professionalism in the Workplace
- Communications & Presentation Skills (1 day)
- Introduction to Project Management (1 day)
- Technical Report Writing (1 day) Excel for Engineers (1 day).
Upon Successful completion of the programme each participant is awarded 5 European Credit transfer System (ECTS) credits by DIT along with a Certificate of Completion..
For further queries contact Rachel on 061 217605 or firstname.lastname@example.org