2016 Shortlist is now available, this year we had such a vast number of responses, the judges had an incredibly difficult task in shortlisting the entries for this years Limerick Chamber Regional Business Awards, as a result of this the 2016 Best Emerging Business Category is yet to be announced and will be announced over the coming days.
The 2016 Limerick Chamber Regional Business Awards are now officially launched as of the 24th June (where our new awards category of Best Family Business was announced), Applications are available at Limerick Chamber or you can also email email@example.com or call 061 217 604. In order to be in with a chance to win there are two stages in the application process an initial application and a basic application form which will then be passed to our panel of judges, closing date for applications will be the Friday 23rd September. The shortlisted companies will be announced on the 20th October. The winners will be announced at Limerick Chamber's President's Dinner which will be held on Friday 18th November we are accepting bookings for this event.
For more information regarding the awards categories and criteria please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Live 95FM Interviews with past & present Award Applicants:
to listen to Dr. James Ring, CEO Limerick Chamber, Catherine Duffy, President, Limerick Chamber & Marguerite O'Grady Kemp Technologies on Live95FM talk about why you should enter the Limerick Chamber Regional Business Awards.
Limerick Leader Interviews with Award Applicants:
GetWest Qualpack RochesStTraders
About the Awards
Each year Limerick Chamber, together with event sponsor Limerick Institute of Technology, looks for businesses in the region that have achieved outstanding success in the previous 12 months. The aim of the Limerick Chamber Regional Business Awards is to give businesses a platform to showcase their accomplishments.
The 2016 Awards will be presented at the Limerick Chamber President's Dinner on Friday 18th November in the Limerick Strand Hotel. This event is a celebration of success and highlights business achievements, innovation and excellence in the region.
The winning businesses will demonstrate a commitment to success through innovation, investment expansion, strategic acquisition or service performance that has led to a significant increase in business.
Winning an award does make a difference!
Here's what some of our past winners had to say about winning a Limerick Chamber Regional Business Award...
Grassland Agro won the Best Large Company Award and Overal Business of the Year in 2014. Here’s what Liam Woulfe had to say…
"Everybody in Grassland AGRO was really delighted to have been awarded Best Large Company in Limerick and Mid-West followed by being Awarded the Overall Company of the Year 2014 by Limerick Chamber of Commerce last November. To be chosen for such a coveted award by our "home" Chamber of Commerce is an invaluable recognition for all our Staff, Customers, Suppliers, Bankers, Shareholders and business partners everywhere we operate. This achievement has benefitted us enormously as it highlighted the substance, products, vision and growth orientation of our well established locally based business that serves customers nationally and that sources much of its raw materials all over the world. I strongly urge all businesses that have a progressive attitude and determination to pursue these awards and to thus, at least benchmark yourself from the experience"
Liam Woulfe, Grassland Agro
"Business is not a spectator sport. Get involved. Throw your hat in the ring. Enter your business. I guarantee you’ll get something out of the process. It might even be Best in Class!”
Colm O'Brien, Carambola Kidz
Click here to read testimonials
from Limerick Strand Hotel, Samco, Masterchefs Hospitality, Matthew Stephens Jewellers, Action Point Technology Group and Glass Lewis
For further information, please contact Caoimhe Moloney email@example.com or call 061 217 604
Limerick Chamber President's Dinner 2013
Or view the video in large screen
- Best Startup and Emerging Business: Arralis
- Best SME Business: Design Pro Ltd
- Best Large Business: Kirby Group Engineering
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility: Vistakon
- Best Community: The Learning Hub, Tait House Community Enterprise & Limerick City Build (joint winners)
- Best Retail & Hospitality Business: Absolute Hotel
- Best Sport, Art & Culture: Thomond Park & University Concert Hall (joint winners)
- Best Service Business: Shannon Group plc
- Overall Business of the Year Award: Kirby Group Engineering
- Limerick Chamber President’s Award: Dr. Ed Walsh
2014 - the shortlist
- Yellow Schedule - Best Start-up / Emerging Business sponsored by Limerick Institute of Technology
- Kemp Technologies - Best SME Business sponsored by Bank of Ireland
- Grassland Agro - Best Large Business sponsored by Holmes O'Malley Sexton
- Dell Ireland - Best Corporate Social Responsibility Business/Project sponsored by IDA Ireland
- Home Instead Senior Care - Best Service Business sponsored by Limerick City & County Council
- Joint winners - Michael Gleeson Shoes Ltd & Limerick Strand Hotel - Best Retail & Hospitality Business sponsored by BDO
- Lime Tree Theatre - Best Sport, Art & Culture sponsored by Northern Trust
- Grassland Agro - 2014 Overall Business of the Year sponsored by LIT
- Des O'Malley - 2014 Limerick Chamber President’s Award sponsored by Cathal Treacy
- Best Start-up / Emerging Business Award: Nualtra Ltd
- Best SME Business Award: Carambola Kidz
- Best Large Indigenous Business Award: Masterchef Hospitality
- Best FDI Business Award: Glass Lewis
- Best Exporter Award: AMCS Group
- Best Retail & Hospitality Business Award: Matthew Stephens Jewellers
- Best Sport, Art & Culture Award: Pig 'n' Porter Tag Rugby Festival
- Best Exporter Award: Samco
- Presidents Award Winner: Rose Hynes, Chair of Board Shannon Group plc
- Best Start-up / Emerging Business Award: Q3 Security Systems
- Best Services Award: Harmonics
- Best SME Business Award: JJ O'Toole
- Best Large Indigenous Business Award: Frawley Group
- Best FDI Business Award: Dell
- Best Exporter Award: Samco Agricultural Manufacturing
- Best Hospitality Business Award: Masterchefs
- Best Retail Business Award: The ZipYard Franchising
- Best Technology Award: Action Point Technology Group
- Best Sport, Art & Culture Award: Great Limerick Run
- Overall 2012 Business of the Year Awards: Northern Trust
- President's Award: Paddy O'Sullivan
- Emerging Company of the Year Award: Student Programmes Ireland
- Best Services Company Award: Northern Trust
- Best SME Business Award: Action Point Technology Group
- Best Large Indigenous Company Award: Bolgers
- Best FDI Business Award: Cook Medical
- Best Indigenous Exporter Award: Novostrat
- Best Sporting Enterprise of the Year Award: Thomond Park
- Presidents Award Winner: Denis Brosnan