Limerick Chamber Ambassadors help our members to maximise their membership
and make the best of the many networking opportunities that are on offer throughout the calendar year, as well as giving New Chamber Members assistance to get started and build a strong network.
Chamber Ambassadors are 'voluntary'
Chamber members who have seen the value of Chamber membership and have shown an interest in helping to promote this message to new and existing members. The aim of the Ambassador programme is to give Chamber members, and in particular new members, an additional opportunity to learn directly from existing members - find out how they have used their membership to enhance their business, learn some practical tips and hear some success stories.
The role of the Ambassador is to:
• Look after new members who are at their first event, facilitate networking, introduce them to other members
• Give advice to other members on maximising their membership
• Provide testimonials of how membership has helped their business - for promotional use by the Chamber
• Have good knowledge and awareness of membership services
• Pass on and give feedback from members to Limerick Chamber
• Attend a number of meetings each year to maximise the Ambassador role
To enquire about becoming a Limerick Chamber Ambassador
Limerick Chamber Ambassadors:
, Action Point Technology Group
Tony Carey, Copytype
, The Savoy Hotel
, Thomond Park
, Ulster Bank